The Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver is useful if you’re using a Qualcomm-powered device and want to flash the stock ROM or unbrick a dead device. It will work with any Android device that has a Qualcomm processor. Follow the full guide here if you’re having trouble transferring data or soft bricking your phone. This article will tell you how to get the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows. We will also give you with a step-by-step install and activate or upgrade this driver.
Your Windows PC won’t be able to detect your Android device and flash it with Qualcomm Flash Tool, QFIL, or other tools unless you install the Qualcomm USB Driver. It’s that simple. As a result, if you’re a heavy user or a developer who works on a PC, this will be handy. We’ve included both direct and manual installation methods in this article. Follow reading the entire article. Let’s take a quick look at the QDLoader USB Driver.
Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows (32 bit / 64 bit)
In this article, you can know about Qualcomm USB Drivers. here are the details below;
What is Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver?
The Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver is a required tool to connect your Snapdragon cpu device to a Windows PC. Installing the Qualcomm USB Driver is required because most prominent brands use Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets in their devices. It will ensure that the connection between your PC and your Android device is robust and stable. It will also help you in transferring files flashed on your device to your PC.
The Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader driver makes it easier to flash stock firmware or any other file using ADB & Fastboot tools like Nokia OST, Mi Flash Tool, Odin Flash Tool, LGUP tool, and others. The computer will not correctly identify your connected Android device until you install the USB driver. To recover or unbrick a Qualcomm device, users can use the QPST tool.
- Applicable to any smartphone with a Qualcomm processor.
- ADB Drivers should be install and stored on the computer.
- A USB cable and a Windows PC or Laptop (7/8/8.1/10) are needed.
- | Download Qualcomm USB 32-bit
- | Download Qualcomm USB 64-bit
- Download (Qualcomm) Standard USB Driver
Steps to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows (Direct Method)
We’ve included screenshots of the installation process. Make sure you follow the steps exactly.
Warning GetDroidTips will not be found responsible for any boot loops, crashes, or device damage that occurs as a result of following this guide. You’re doing it at your own risk.
- Download Qualcomm Driver from the given link and extract it to your pc.
- Select a 32-Bit or 64-Bit setup based on your Operating System version.
- Select “Free Bld” as the setup and click the Next button.
- Accept the licence agreement’s terms to complete the installation process.
- To begin the driver installation, press the Install button. Try to be patient.
- That is all there is to it. To finish the transaction, press the Finish button.
Manually Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows.
- Download the Qualcomm Driver Package from the link above and extract it.
- Windows will identify your device if you install ADB and Minimal Fastboot drivers.
- On your Android device, enable USB debugging. You can achieve this by simply following the instructions given supplied:
- Tap 7 times on the Build Number in Settings > About Phone. Developer options will be enabled as a result of this.
- Return to the main Settings menu, choose Developer settings, and enable USB Debugging.
- Use a USB cord to connect your smartphone to your pc.
- After that, set your device to “EDL Mode” or “Download Mode.”
- By press and hold the Shift key while right-clicking your mouse, you can open the Command Window. Here, select Open Command Window.
- To check if the device is connected, type the following command and press the Enter key.
- A device serial code will appear on screen. This indicates that it has been successfully connected. After that, follow to the next step.
- To enter Download Mode (EDL Mode), type the following command and press enter:
edl adb reboot
- Open the Control Panel > Device Manager on your computer to install the driver.
- Even if the device driver isn’t installed properly, you’ll see your device listed there.
- Right-click QHSUSB BULK and select Update Driver Software from the context menu.
- A pop-up window will open, asking you to choose Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click the Browse option and browse to the Qualcomm QDLoader Driver Package folder that has been unzipped.
- The system will start installing drivers on its own. If it requests any permissions, give them.
- Otherwise, go ahead and install the driver software.
- To complete the installation, click the Close button.
- In the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM10) section, you will notice that the driver software has been successfully updated.
- Enjoy! You have completed the installation of the driver on your pc.
Update Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver (Manually)
- To update your Qualcom USB Driver, follow the steps below.
- Follow the same instructions as before until you see “QHSUSB BULK.”
- Select Update Driver Software from the context menu by right-clicking on it.
- To manually update QDLoader Software, select Browse my computer for driver software in a new chat box.
- Select the previously extracted QDLoader drivers folder from the PC using the “Browse” option.
- The Qualcomm driver installation process will begin on your PC system and may take a few moments to complete.
- You’ll get a notice that says Windows Can’t Verify the Publisher of the driver software.
- To continue the process, select “Install the driver software anyway.”
- Then, to close the window, click the Finish button.
- Return to “Device Manager.” Under the PORT (COM and LPT) area, look for “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008[COM 10].”
- You’ve finished the process! Your PC’s drivers have been successfully installed/updated.
If you’re familiar with this driver or the installation or updating process, these simple steps may appear to be difficult. But, it’s worth noting that Qualcomm drivers are always installed along with some tool or software files associated with Qualcomm devices.
As a result, we recommend checking the installed drivers from the Device Manager option before installing the driver. Don’t uninstall it if it was installed without your knowledge. Simply follow the procedures above to manually update it.
We hope you find this guide to be helpful. If it goes wrong or you don’t understand the steps that correspond to your PC/Laptop, you can restart the full manual installation process. Please leave your comments and questions section below.