YouTube is an each store for almost any type of video you would like to watch. Movies, Songs, Commentary, Product Reviews, Vlogs, Tutorials, Reactions, Challenges, Q&A, and more may be found on the video-sharing site.
YouTube is a must-have app to install on your device, with over 2.3 billion users worldwide. The YouTube app is available on Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Samsung Smart TVs, Xbox, Nintendo, PlayStation, Chromecast, Roku, TiVo, Chromecast, Android phones, iOS, and many other streaming platforms.
If you want to use the YouTube app on one of these streaming devices, you must first download and install the app from the relevant app store, then activate it at youtube.com/activate.
Activate YouTube – Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, PS4, Xbox, Kodi
In this article, you can know about youtube/activate. here are the details below;
Guide to Activate the YouTube App at youtube.com/activate
For most of the previous section streaming devices, the activation process is listed below. You can also check Activate Peacocktv.com
Activate YouTube App on Roku
From the Roku home menu, go to the Streaming channels area.
- Look for the YouTube app in the Streaming channels section.
- Select the app and touch the Add Channel option once you’ve found it.
- Allow time for the app to download and install on your Roku device.
- To open the app, tap the Go to channel button.
- From the left-hand panel, select the Sign-in option.
- Then, select Sign in using a web browser from the drop-down menu.
- On your screen, you’ll see a code and activation instructions.
- Open a browser on a different device and go to youtube.com/activate.
- Click Next after entering the activation code in the prompted field.
- Then, using your YouTube (Google) account credentials, sign in.
- Your YouTube account is now linked to your Roku device.
Activate YouTube on Amazon Fire TV
- From your Fire TV’s main screen, go to the Find option.
- Type YouTube into the search box.
- Tap the Get option following choosing the YouTube app from the search results.
- The app will begin to download and install on your Fire TV.
- To use the app, tap Open after it has been installed.
- After that, go to Sign In > Sign in with a web browser.
- On your screen, a one-time activation code and URL (youtube.com activate) will appear.
- Using a different device’s browser, open the activation URL.
- Click the Next button after entering the code in the crop rotation.
- Then, sign in to your YouTube account.
Your Fire TV will then have access to your YouTube account. You can also check another article like Activate Twitch TV
Activate YouTube App On Xbox Gaming Console
- Go to home screen of your Xbox Gaming Console.
- (Apps | Store) Go to the application store.
- Look for the YouTube application in the app store.
- After that, install and run the app.
- Then choose Sign In > Sign in using a web browser from the check menu.
- A one-time unique code will appear on the screen.
- Now, on your computer or mobile device, open a web browser and go to the
- YouTube’s activate page is accessible at youtube.com/activate.
- Please press the Next button after entering the code given by your device to link it to your YouTube account.
- Then, sign in to your YouTube account and complete the activation process by following the on-screen prompts.
- Your Xbox system now has the YouTube app installed.
Activate YouTube on Samsung Smart TV using Activation Code
- On your Samsung Smart TV, go to the app store.
- Using the search option, look for the YouTube app.
- Install the app you found in the search results.
- Once the app is installed, open it and go to Sign In > Sign in with a web browser.
- A verification code, activation link, and instructions will be sent to you.
- Now go to youtube.com/activate on your smartphone or computer web browser.
- Sign in with your Google account after entering the activation code.
- Your Samsung Smart TV now has the YouTube app installed.
Activate YouTube App on Kodi
- Start by download and install the YouTube add-on from the Kodi repository.
- After that, open the YouTube add-on and select Settings.
- Then, from the left sidebar, pick API and enter your API key, Client ID.
- Client Secret and Client ID
- Then click the OK button.
- Select the Sign In option on the next screen.
- A unique code and the activation URL – youtube.com/activate – will appear.
- Open this activation URL in a different browser.
- To provide Kodi access to your YouTube account, enter the code and click Allow.
- If prompted, sign in to your YouTube account to complete the activation process.
YouTube Activation on Sony PlayStation Gaming Consoles
- Open the application store (PlayStation Store/Media/PS Store) from your PlayStation PS4 or PS5 console’s home screen.
- Then, using the search option, find and pick the YouTube app.
- Then, to install the YouTube app, select the Download option.
- Launch the app after it has been installed and select the Sign In option.
- Then choose the option to sign in using a web browser.
- A verification code and an activation URL (youtube.com/activate) will appear on your TV screen.
- Use your phone’s or computer browser to access this activation link.
- Click the Next button after entering the activation code in the prompted form.
- Then, sign in to your YouTube account and follow the on-screen instructions (if any).
- After that, you can use your PlayStation to watch YouTube videos.
Enter Code at youtube.com/activate to Activate on Apple TV
- On your Apple TV, go to the App Store.
- Begin your search by typing YouTube into the search box.
- Please select the app and touch the Get option once you’ve found it.
- Wait till the installation process is finished.
- After you’ve completed the installation, click Open and choose the Sign In option.
- Select the option to sign in with a web browser next.
- You’ll notice an activation code and a link – youtube.com/activate – on the screen.
- On the second device, open a browser and click the activation link.
- Tap the NEXT button after entering the code on the activation page.
- Then, using your YouTube account credentials, sign in and follow the remaining prompts.
- Your Apple TV now has access to your tv youtube tv start enter code account.
Activate YouTube App on Android TV
- Navigate to Apps > Google Play Store from your Android TV’s main screen.
- Locate and select the YouTube app from the Play Store’s search option.
- To add the YouTube app to your Android TV, tap the Install button.
- To use the app, click Open after it has been installed.
- Inside the app, select Sign In > Sign in with a web browser.
- Your screen will show a unique code and an activation link.
- On your second device, go to youtube.com/activate.
- Click the NEXT button after entering the code.
- Then sign in to your YouTube account and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You may now use Android TV to access your YouTube account.
How to Access YouTube using Chromecast?
Here’s how to use Chromecast to stream YouTube videos to your big TV screen.
- To start, make sure your phone/computer and Chromecast are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, open the YouTube app on your phone or go to youtube.com on your computer to start watching videos.
- Then, select the Cast icon. (The Cast icon is at the top of the YouTube app.) It can be found in the lower-right corner of the YouTube player.)
- Choose the Chromecast device to which you want to send the signal.
- Select the option to Play.
- You may now watch YouTube videos on your Chromecast-connected tv.
- Select the Cast icon and then hit Disconnect if you ever want to stop casting content.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if my code on youtube. com/activate appears to be invalid? Check over other articles like Activate Netflix
Timing is crucial when it comes to activation codes. If you don’t enter them within a particular amount of time, they expire and become invalid. In this case, generate a fresh code from your TV screen and use it to link your device at www.youtube.com/activate.
What should I do if my Smart TV or Game Console won’t let me login in?
- Activate Watch OWN TV on Streaming Devices
- How to Activate Your PCH Subscription
- ballysports.com /activate
If you’re having trouble signing in to your Google account, try resetting your password before trying again. If the problem persists, take the following steps:
- Delete your browser’s cache.
- Before signing into your YouTube account, please update and restart your browser.
- Switch to a different browser.
- If at all possible, use a different device.
- Check your connection to the internet.