Picking the finest Android games might be difficult with so many options available on the Google Play Store.
People occasionally approach us on our Facebook page asking for recommendations for the greatest Android games.
So, if you’re looking for the top Android games to play, you’ve come to the correct place. We’ll go over a list of the best and most popular Android games of all time in this article.
This is a list of the top 20 Android games that you should play.
Please keep in mind that these are the most popular Android games of all time. Furthermore, these games have tens of thousands of positive reviews on the Google Play Store. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular Android games.
Clash of Clans is a popular and well-regarded Android strategy game. You must construct your town hall, train your army, and compete with other players in this game.
You can also join clans to play in multi-player mode. It’s a really addicting strategy game that everyone on Android would like playing.
- Construct an impregnable castle in your hamlet.
- Raise a legion of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons, and other fearsome warriors.
- Compete against gamers from all over the world for Trophies.
- To build the greatest Clan, join forces with other players.
- In epic Clan Wars, battle against competing Clans.
- Build 18 different units, each with a different level of upgrading.
2. 8 Ball Pool
It’s another another highly addicting and well-liked game. It’s an online pool game where you may connect with your pals and play with them.
The finest feature of this game is its Facebook integration, which allows players to connect with friends through the game. You can play single matches or even tournaments in this game.
- Compete in one-on-one or eight-player tournaments.
- Play for Pool coins and limited-edition goodies.
- Pose a challenge to your buddies.
- Each time you level up, the difficulty level rises.
Shadow Fight 2 is one of the top Android mobile games. It’s a hybrid of RPG and traditional fighting games.
This game allows you to customize your character with a variety of lethal weapons and exotic armor sets, as well as hundreds of realistically animated Martial Arts methods! Crush your foes, shame demon lords, and seal the Gate of Shadows yourself.
- Immerse yourself in dramatic battle sequences that are portrayed in amazingly real detail thanks to an all-new animation system.
- Thanks to an all-new fighting interface created specifically for touchscreens, you can annihilate your foes with deliciously straightforward controls.
- Make your fighter unique by adding epic swords, nunchaku, armor outfits, magical abilities, and more.
Asphalt 8 is a must-have for anyone who enjoys playing auto racing games on their Android device. It’s one of the most popular Android automobile racing games.
The game distinguishes out from the pack because to its stunning visuals. It also offers a multiplayer option in which you may race against other players on a racetrack.
- Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet, and more are among the 140+ official speed machines.
- Graphics that are stunning:
The interactions between the vehicles, scenery, and tracks are all based on physics!
- Gameplay in an Arcade At Its Most Exquisite: Experience the rush of gravity-defying racing on more than 40 high-speed tracks.
5. Nova Legacy
The most immersive and amazing sci-fi FPS franchise on cellphones is Nova Legacy. In this game, you must fight for the survival of humanity. The storyline is amazing, and the graphics in this game are really stunning.
Many high-end smartphones are unable to handle the game’s high gameplay graphics, but if your smartphone is capable of running it, you may enjoy this amazing game.
- After years of exile, humanity returns to Earth in this epic drama! Fight around the galaxy in ten fascinating levels ranging from a war-torn Earth to a freezing Volterite Metropolis.
- Multiple weapons and abilities: Defeat swarms of foes by running, shooting, driving vehicles, and piloting a mech.
- Join 12-player combat on seven different maps in seven different multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, and so on).
The Angry Birds are back in the sequel to the world’s most popular mobile game! With super beautiful graphics, complex multi-stage levels, devious boss pigs, and even more damage, Angry Birds 2 ushers in a new era of slingshot gaming.
- Graphics and gameplay improvements
- You can now choose from a variety of birds.
- Users will now have access to multi-stage levels.
- New spells have been added.
Subway Surfers is one of the most popular and finest offline Android games. It’s a runner game in which you must avoid obstacles in your path.
Players tend to return to this game after losing a life, which is why it is one of the most popular Android games.
- Grind with your awesome crew in the gym!
- HD visuals that are vibrant and colorful!
- Surfing on a hoverboard!
- Jetpack powered by paint!
- Acrobatic swiping acrobatics at breakneck speed!
- Encourage and assist your pals!
Jetpack Joyride is an Android-based arcade game. It’s a tap screen game with fantastic graphics. To scatter the evil scientists of Legitimate Research, you’ll start with the renowned Machine Gun Jetpack, but you’ll gather coins and accomplish quests to gain cash and acquire new weaponry throughout each fight.
- Fly the coolest jetpacks ever seen in a video game.
- Defend yourself against lasers, zappers, and guided missiles.
- In wacky vehicles and massive mechs, wreak havoc on the lab.
- Earn milestones and compete against your friends.
- Make a statement with outrageous clothing.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a role-playing open world action-adventure computer game developed by Rockstar North and released by Rockstar Games.
It is a very popular game that was first launched on the Play Station 2, then later on Windows and Xbox, and finally on Android. You will undoubtedly enjoy playing this game.
- Remastered, high-resolution visuals, including lighting upgrades, designed exclusively for mobile
- For Rockstar Social Club members, cloud save allows you to play across all of your mobile devices.
- Full camera and movement control is provided by two analog sticks.
- Immersion tactile effects are integrated.
10. Pokémon Go
As part of the Pokémon franchise, Pokémon Go is a free-to-play location-based augmented reality game created by Niantic and marketed by The Pokémon Company.
It was published for iOS and Android devices in July 2016. We covered this game in the first since it broke a lot of records when it originally came out.
- Target Score, Timed Levels, Drop Down Mode, and Order Mode are all delicious ways to play.
- Collect sugar drops to advance down the Sugar Track, where you’ll find wonderfully sweet surprises!
- For a tasty treat, spin the Daily Booster Wheel.
- To unlock Dreamworld and escape reality with Odus the Owl, complete level 50.
- Discover delectable settings and meet the loveliest individuals.
So there you have it: the all-time most popular Android games. I hope you found this material useful! Please pass it on to your friends as well. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.