Many of us have a daily routine of checking the weather. Furthermore, weather channels forecast the weather for the present and upcoming days.
In addition, many of us plan our next day’s activities after consulting the weather forecast. As a result, a number of weather forecasting channels have developed Android apps.
Their apps automatically inform you on the weather for the current and forthcoming days. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of the top weather applications for Android in this article.
The Top 10 Best Android Weather Apps
We’ve used these weather apps ourselves and found them to be highly accurate. So, let’s take a look at the finest Android weather applications.
Professional pilots, paragliders, skydivers, kiters, surfers, fishermen, storm chasers, and weather nerds all rely on Windy.com’s weather app.
What’s more, guess what? There are 40 different types of weather maps available in the app. Windy.com has everything from windows to the CAPE index.
- There are 40 different types of weather maps available in the app.
- You may customize the fast menu by adding your favorite weather maps.
- You may also personalize the weather maps.
It’s a new weather app that’s available on the Google Play Store. Weather predictions, hourly temperature readings, and much more are available through the app.
Not only that, but you can also look up the weather history for any place for the past 70 years or for the next 10 years. As a result, it’s unquestionably one of the greatest weather apps for Android.
- Carrot Weather is one of the greatest and most straightforward weather apps available.
- The weather forecasts and reports are often correct.
- The software has a variety of widgets that can be shown on the home screen.
Another excellent weather app available on the Google Play Store is Awesome Weather. You can use the app to see if it’s raining outdoors, follow weather changes, and see the time of sunset, among other things.
On addition, the app displays the current temperature in the status bar. As a result, it’s another another excellent weather app for Android.
- The temperature is displayed on the status bar.
- In the notification area, it displays the weather forecast.
- YoWindow’s moving weather as a live wallpaper on your desktop.
If you’re looking for an all-in-one program that can handle all of your weather needs, 1Weather might be the best option.
1Weather’s best feature is that it allows users to track and view weather forecasts and current conditions for many areas.
- Keep track of the current weather and forecasts for your area and up to 12 others.
- Graphs, precipitation forecasts, maps, weather information, and movies are all available.
- Weather conditions can be easily shared with friends via email and social media.
MyRadar is a no-frills, quick-to-use application that displays animated weather radar around your current location, letting you to quickly see what’s headed your way. When you open the app, your location is displayed in an animated live radar.
MyRader has the capacity to provide weather and environmental alerts in addition to live radars. Overall, this is a fantastic Android weather app.
- MyRadar provides animated weather forecasts.
- A few extra upgrades are available in addition to the app’s free functionality.
- Pinch/zoom functionality is available on the map.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android, as the name implies, adds weather widgets to your smartphone’s home screen. The widgets included in the program were very configurable.
You may configure the weather to display current weather conditions, hourly/daily forecasts, moon phases, time and date, and more.
- Inform your pals about the weather and your position.
- 53%, 52%, 51% for large screens only, and 43%, 42%, 41%, and 21% for all displays.
- Searches the entire world for cities by country, city, or zip code.
- You can limit your internet connection to Wi-Fi exclusively.
- While roaming, you can disable internet access from operators.
Another excellent Android weather app is The Weather Network. On the Android screen, this app delivers a floating widget.
The app provides access to both local and global weather forecasts. You can check the weather for today, tomorrow, and the full week using this app.
- Current, short-term, long-term, hourly forecasts, and 14-day trends are all included in the detailed weather forecasts.
- When a storm is approaching, you will receive a severe weather and storm alert. On the affected cities and regions, users will notice a red banner with a link to more information.
- Beat the Traffic in North America provides multiple map layers, including radar, satellite, lightning, and traffic flow, as well as satellite and radar maps for the UK.
8. Go Weather
The Go Launcher is well-known among Android users. The Go Weather app is also created by the same developer. In comparison to other apps, this one gives frequent weather updates.
This software is available in both a paid and a free version on the Google Play Store. This program also has a live wallpaper and numerous other features.
- Hourly/daily weather forecast in great detail.
- Weather Alerts: Keep you up to date on the latest weather alerts and advisories.
- Precipitation Forecast: Use this to help you determine whether or not to carry an umbrella.
- Wind Forecast: Information on current and projected wind force and direction.
Weatherzone is, without a doubt, the best weather app available on the Google Play Store for Android. You can get detailed observations, 10-day forecasts, rain radar, BOM alerts, and much more with the Android app.
It also displays the hourly temperature, rain and wind forecasts, and other meteorological information.
- Opticast has exclusive hourly temperature, icon, wind, and rain chance forecasts for all major Australian sites for the next 48 hours.
- 7-day forecasts for minimum, maximum, icon, rain probability/likely amount, and 9 a.m./3 p.m. wind for 2000+ Australian locales.
- Radar and Lightning Tracker for the United States
- Their meteorologist’s weather news articles
Accuweather is a weather-update website that has gone popular. The site’s creators have created an official Android app.
This software uses GPS to track our location and send us notifications about any changes in the weather in our region. In addition, the weather widget for Android looks fantastic.
- In the United States, push notifications for severe weather alerts are available.
- Radar for the entire continent of North America and Europe, as well as a global satellite overlaying dynamic
- Google Maps with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
- Many films of current news and weather are available in both English and Spanish.
So there you have it: the greatest Android weather applications. I hope you found this material useful! Please pass it on to your friends as well. Also, do let us know if you know of any more similar apps in the comments section below.