This post will go over the chromium host executable. It is possible that after installing any Autodesk product, you are unable to run your PC efficiently on Windows 10, and when you open job supervisor, you will discover a method named Chromium host executable consuming a significant amount of CPU on your PC. Despite your best efforts, you were unable to eliminate the high CPU usage caused by AcWebBrowser.exe Windows 10. You discovered that there are typically 9 acwebbrowser.exe * 32 associated jobs running in Task Supervisor.
Solved: Chromium Host Executable High CPU Usage Windows 10
This article will show you about the chromium host executable, and the details are provided below.
Most of you are unlikely to know what this Chromium host is, let alone how to fix the Chromium executable error. In this case, you must figure out what this procedure is and then handle the Chromium host executable Windows 10 high CPU error.
What is Chromium Host Executable Windows 10?
This Chromium host executable, which also appears as AcWebBrowser.exe in Job Manager, speeds up Autodesk products and is based on HTML, which has some similarities to Google Chrome. And it is commonly used to manage online assistance, licence management, desktop application upgrading, and so on.
In most cases, you will not find a high CPU usage caused by the Chromium host executable process. However, if you have antivirus software that prevents you from accessing AcWebBrowser.exe, you may be subject to this high CPU usage concern on Windows 10.
In this case, you may need to use the following methods to resolve the Chromium host issue on your computer.
How to Improve Chromium Host Executable High CPU on Windows 10?
In most cases, you will not find a high CPU usage caused by the Chromium host executable procedure. However, if you have antivirus software that prevents you from accessing AcWebBrowser.exe, you may be subject to this high CPU usage problem on Windows 10.
According to reports, the high CPU error on Windows 10 is caused by a third-party software application, Home Screen selection, and the Chromium host procedure itself. As a result, you must now attempt to solve the PC in slow efficiency. In this case, you may have to deal with the Chromium host problem on your PC using one of the methods listed below.
Solution 1: Include Acwebbrowser.exe * 32 to Anti-virus Programs
If the Chromium host executable method is blocked by a software application other than Windows 10, Chromium host may use a lot of CPU on your computer. As a result, you must incorporate this procedure into your antivirus software in order for this service to function on Windows 10.
Simply launch the antivirus programme and add Acwebbrowser.exe * 32 to the exception list.
Going to follow that, you can see that Chromium host executable high CPU has been resolved on Windows 10.
Solution 2: Disable Welcome Display Options for Relevant Programs
Some applications, such as 3ds Max, benefit from the Welcome screen, which is closely associated with the Chromium host Windows 10. And, in most cases, it starts performing right away. In this regard, it is recommended that you try to disable this option at startup in order to reduce CPU usage on Windows 10.
To do so, launch the programme, such as 3ds Max, and then navigate to Help > Welcome Screen.
Then uncheck the box labelled “Show this Welcome Screen at Startup.” This time, you can verify in job manager that AcWebBrowser.exe is not consuming a lot of CPU or memory on Windows 10.
Solution 3: End Chromium Host Executable Task Windows 10.
When you notice that Windows 10 is still running slowly due to the high CPU usage, you must investigate the AcWebBrowser.exe error.
Make an effort to disable this procedure to determine whether a high CPU died as a result of Windows 10.
1. Select Task Manager from the list by right-clicking Start.
2. Following the Processes tab in Task Manager, scroll to find the Chromium host executable procedures and then best click them to End task.
3. Reboot your computer to apply the force.
Now that you’ve booted up your computer, you have a lot of freedom.
Solution 4: Stop Autodesk Desktop Application Service on Windows 10.
As previously stated, because the Chromium host executable is a helper for Autodesk apps, it is unquestionable that some Autodesk Desktop applications can contribute to your high CPU issue on Windows 10.
As a result, if you have difficulty disabling the Autodesk Desktop application on Windows 10, AcWebBrowser.exe will not run excessively, causing your problem.
1. Press Windows + R to open the Run box, then type services.msc to continue.
Learn and right-click Autodesk Desktop Application in the Providers window to enter its Residence.
Then, in the Properties pane, locate the Startup class and select Handicapped.
Everything on your PC has been running smoothly since you joined the Service window.
Solution 5: Modification User Type and Approvals
However, if you have not logged into Windows 10 with an official account, AcWebBrowser.exe may use a lot of CPU. As a result, it’s worth a shot to convert your User form to an official. When you decide to change the user account model and approval, you can check to see if Chromium host executive high CPU is installed on Windows 10.
Solution 6: Uninstall 7 Reinstall Autodesk Desktop Application
As a last resort, you could uninstall the bothersome Autodesk desktop app and then reinstall a new one. Many people believe that ACWebroswer.exe CPU increases will never appear again.
Prior to uninstalling and reinstalling the Autodesk app, you must stop Autodesk Desktop services in the Provider tab with reference to Service 4. It is past time for you to remove the Autodesk Desktop app from Windows 10.
1. Go to Control Board > View by Category > Programs > Uninstall a program > Autodesk Desktop app > Uninstall.
Upon erase the Autodesk app, try to remove its files to uninstall it.
2. Click Windows + E to navigate to File Explorer.
3. In data Explorer, go to C: \ Program data \ Autodesk and after that ideal click Autodesk Application Supervisor Service.ini file to Erase it.
4. Learn C: \ Users \% username% \ AppData \ Roaming \ Autodesk \ Autodesk Desktop App \ and after that right-click AutodeskDesktopApp.ini to Erase it as well.
5. In File Explorer, once again, go to C: \ Users \% username% \ AppData \ Resident \ Autodesk \ Web Services \ and then Erase LoginState.xml.
When Autodesk Desktop app files are removed, you can go on to get rid of all the pertinent computer system registries if possible.
6. Stroke Windows + R to raise the Run dialog and enter Regedit in a package.
7. In Windows registry Editor, head to the following path and after that delete the Autodesk application Manager windows registry.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE APPLICATION \ Wow6432Node \ Autodesk \ Autodesk Application Manager
8. Do to the exact same to erase the computer system registries listed below.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE APPLICATION \ Wow6432Node \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Current Version \ Uninstall \ Autodesk Desktop App
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE APPLICATION \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ App Paths \ AdAppMgrSvc.exe.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE APPLICATION \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Current Version \ Application Paths \ AutodeskDesktopApp.exe.
9. Following all the Autodesk Desktop application files, pc registries are deleted. Reboot your computer to take force. And then, it is today to download the Autodesk screen application and install it on Windows 10. Naturally, this new app won’t trigger Chromium Host Executive to utilize a high CPU.
- In a nutshell, to resolve Chromium host high CPU use Windows 10, on top of the services above, it is likewise possible to attempt to uninstall Chromium when ACWeBrowser.exe high CPU plagues you.