IT specialty is not some mythical profession. Even 10–15 years ago, under the work, the developer represented a specialist who creates sites and fills them with information at home. Now it is a professional who can develop websites, applications and participate in creating other platforms and services on the Internet.
Below, we will tell you what skills you will get after the Full Stack online course Philippines. Not only will you learn how to design from scratch, but you will also become a specialist in many professions.
Creating a Project’s Client Part
The Front End is part of a web application that interacts with the user. To put it simply, is what he sees on his device screen. To learn Front End development, you must know several key technologies and programming languages.
- HTML is used to create a web page structure,
- CSS is used for styling and viewing,
Full Stack’s course will teach you how to write HTML and CSS to create pages with modern design.
Creating a Server Part of a Project
Full Stack for beginners will teach you to write server code using Node.js. You will learn everything you need to know about server deployment. Learn how to use different server technologies, like Apache or Nginx, and work with clouds and containers.
Back End development is an essential part of web development, and with Full Stack, you will learn various technologies and programming languages that will help you develop robust and secure server systems.
Server and database interaction
Databases store and organize data and are used to create web applications. Full Stack courses for beginners will teach you the basic principles of working with databases, SQL, and NoSQL solutions.
The basics of working with databases include understanding the relational data model and knowledge of SQL – the language of queries to databases.
Full Stack courses for beginners include:
- Learn how to create and edit tables, run queries to select data, and update and delete records.
- Learn about indices and their use, as well as about transactions and their importance in databases.
- Familiarize yourself with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra, and learn about the main types of NoSQL databases and their differences from relational databases.
At Full Stack, you are not only learning various tools, technologies, and technical skills. You also have the opportunity to develop flexible skills and teamwork.
During the training, you will learn exactly:
- The art of efficient time management – you will be able to plan and prioritize tasks;
- Work in a team – in the process of creating IT projects, you will interact with other students;
- Create a resume – experts will tell you why you can look better than other IT professionals.
Soft skills are just as critical as technical skills, so you need to upgrade them.
Study at Full Stack Courses Philippines
Full Stack courses for beginners are the opportunity to gain technical and soft skills in just a few months. These skills and knowledge will help you become a real IT professional and create the best projects.