Xfinity is well with its internet and tv services. Its main goal is to provide consumers with a lot of fun. CBS All Access has been rebranded Paramount Plus activate and is now compatible with Xfinity. It has a massive library of shows, series, episodes, and originals to choose from. You can watch anything from breaking news to live scores, highlights, and more with Paramount+. On your Xfinity, it never fails to do is provide you with thrilling pleasure. The subscription plans and installation steps for Paramount+ on Xfinity may be found in this section.
How to Watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity
In this article, you can know about paramount plus com xfinity here are the details below;
Paramount Plus Subscription Plans
Paramount+ currently offers two premium plans. With one of them, you’ll get a 7-day free trial.
- Limited Commercial ($5.99/month or $59.99/year) with a limited number of advertisements.
- Commercial-free ($9.99/month or $99.99/year) service with no ads. It also allows users to download titles for watching online.
How to Get Paramount Plus for free on Xfinity
Xfinity users should download the app to take advantage of the Paramount+ features.
- Flex from Xfinity flex apps (except Xi5 TV boxes) Xfinity X1 Service with X1 TV box or Xfinity X1 Service without X1 TV box
- Subscription and login details for Paramount+
- An Xfinity internet or Wi-Fi connection that is active
1. On the provided remote, press the Xfinity button.
2. Go to Apps and search for Paramount Plus xfinity, or just say “Paramount xfinity+” in your voice.
3. Sign in to your account when the app officially launches.
4. Make a mental note of the activation code that appears on screen.
5. Open any other device’s browser and go to paramountplus.com/activate/xfinity.
6. Enter the activation code and press the Activate button.
7. As soon as the activation is finished, you will be able to start streaming Paramount+.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will CBS All Access be completely replaced by Paramount+?
Yes. CBS All Access will be phased down, and Paramount+ will take its place. Existing CBS All Access xfinity subscribers do not need to re-subscribe to Paramount Plus how many devices.
Is it possible to watch Paramount+ for free if I have a cable subscription?
Yes. With a cable subscription, you may watch Paramount+ for free. However, you might not be able to access the complete material library. You won’t have any of these restrictions if you subscribe to OTT.
Is it possible to use Paramount+ on other than one device?
Yes. At the same time, you can access Paramount+ on three different devices. For a more customized streaming experience, you may even create a separate profile.