I no longer have access to many of the specialists I work with on their LinkedIn Account profiles. They use an outdated email address to create an account and send emails with a password reset links to outdated addresses that are no longer functional. Although this is a challenging situation, there is yet hope.
The email address you used to create your LinkedIn account is likely inactive or unavailable. You want to know how to recover your LinkedIn account after deletion because you lost your job unexpectedly or changed employment, your company’s email address changed, you forgot to update your email address, or you’re in transition in business linkedin account.
Download the Chrome Extension
One of the most helpful tools I’ve found is ContactOut. Use this tool to obtain your email address to sign in to LinkedIn Account. Please wait for the ContactOut extension to add up after adding it to Chrome.
Following that, you can sign up for Gmail without cost. Once you have been granted ContactOut access, go to the LinkedIn profile you wish to access to new linkedin account. We’ll use Bill Gates’ profile as an example for now. When you click the extension, choose Contact Out from the drop-down option. To view the email in its entirety and copy it, click View.
Login LinkedIn Account Using a Different Email
LinkedIn says you should log in with your account’s backup email address (as recommended above). You can log into the platform using any email address linked to your account.
You can reset your password if you have access to your email account but have forgotten it by following these steps: Add a second email address or phone number to your account after successfully logging in to access it whenever you want linkedin account link. Check out how to resolve a LinkedIn email issue if you can’t see the link to reset your password.
Recover a LinkedIn account without a phone number or email address. If you cannot reset your password or do not have access to the second email address connected to your account, you can verify your identity and attempt to recover your account.
To help you access your account as quickly and securely as possible, LinkedIn uses technology to handle encrypted scans of government-issued IDs. Please note that LinkedIn will only use the personal data you provide to identify you and will only retain it on file while the issue with your account is being fixed. After 14 days, scans and all related personal data are typically completely deleted.
You’ll Need To Get Started,
- A webcam on a smartphone or PC.
- It is allowed to present a driver’s license, passport, or an ID card issued by the government.
- A contact email address you can use to connect with LinkedIn.
- Access to the user interface on your computer
On a desktop, adhere to these steps:
- When you start validating your identification, you will be requested to take a photo of your ID with your smartphone or camera.
- For LinkedIn to find your email address, follow the on-screen instructions and type it in.
- Click On the following page, and I cannot access my email address. You’ll receive an email from LinkedIn asking for a new address.
- You will then be requested to present a current passport or official identification.
- After you submit the form, LinkedIn will analyze it and contact you if more help is needed. The time it takes to receive it back can range from 24 hours to a few days.
Wait a while
LinkedIn Customer Support will receive an email with an automatic response when your account is restored. Usually, it takes 24 hours to receive it back. After thoroughly verifying your ID, they gave you instructions for the next phase before turning on the boiler! Your LinkedIn account has been activated once more.
How To Modify Your LinkedIn account Login Password
- Log in by entering your login information into your LinkedIn account.
- After logging in, click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Sign-in and Security tab from the list on the left after that.
- From the drop-down option, choose Change Password next.
- You may also view the most recent time your LinkedIn password was modified. Enter your existing password in the space provided below.
- All you need to do now is click on your password if you’ve saved it in your browser for automatic entry. Create a new password after that. To confirm, enter the new password in the following field.
- After making changes, click the Save button to update your LinkedIn password.
If you’ve forgotten your LinkedIn email information, follow these steps to recover your account.
LinkedIn is a business- and employment-focused social networking service with a website and mobile app. On this website, which is particularly helpful for professional networking, employers post job openings, and job seekers upload resumes. The websites Xing, Summary, AngelList, and others are comparable to LinkedIn.