Screenshots will come in very handy in a variety of situations. It is useful in situations such as sharing a ticket that you have purchased for a friend, sharing an Instagram photo, sharing a Reddit post, and so on. It’s easier to take a screenshot with an Android or iPhone. But, in order to take an effective screenshot on a PC, you must first learn the tricks. We’ll go over how to screenshot on HP laptop and computer in this article.
How to Take Screenshot on HP Laptop and Desktop?
In this article, you can know about how to screenshot on hp laptop here are the information below;
- Fullscreen Screenshot
- Partial Screenshot
- Using the Snipping Tool
How to Take Full Screenshot on HP Laptops and Pcs?
(1) Press the Win key + PrintScreen button on your keyboard while you’re on the screen you want to capture.
(2) To save the screenshot, your PC screen will flash for a split second.
(3) The screenshot is copied to your clipboard rather than stored on your pc. To paste the screenshot, open any image editor, including such Paint, and hit Ctrl + V.
(4) Save the screenshot wherever you choose on your PC using the Paint software.
Check out our common method for taking screenshots on Windows devices if you’re using other brands of laptops and desktops.
How to Take Partial Screenshot on HP Laptops and PCs?
(1) Press Win + Shift + S to take a partial screenshot.
(2) Your cursor will now change into a crosshair.
(3) To capture the crosshair, click and drag it across screen.
(4) The partial screenshot will be saved on your clipboard when you release the mouse pointer.
(5) Save the screenshot to your PC using the Paint app.
How to Take Screenshot on HP Computer using the Snipping Tool?
You can only take a screenshot on an HP laptop or desktop using the Snipping Tool instead of the Printscreen button.
(1) On a Windows PC, the Snipping Tool is a built-in application. To start, open the tool and select the New option.
(2) To capture the screen, click and drag the mouse pointer. It’s also possible to capture a screenshot of custom forms.
(3) When you’re finished, click Save to save the screenshot to your computer.
The three methods above can be used to take a screenshot on any HP model, includes Pavilion, Spectre, and Stream, and any Windows operating system, including 10, 8, and 7. You can follow the same steps if your HP laptop runs Chrome OS. Click here to learn how to snap a hp screenshot on a Chromebook.
That is all there is to it. On HP laptops and desktops, there are three ways to take a screenshot hp. Install any of the Screenshot apps for your laptop, such as Lightshot, ShareX, or Snagit, if you wish to take a screenshot in a more complicated way. Please let us know if you know of any other ways to how to take a screenshot on HP systems in the comments section.