Kodi, formerly called as XBMC, is an open and free media player that allows you to watch anything on your device. On your devices, you may view the latest movies, TV shows, anime, live TV channels, sports videos, and much more. It’s incredibly easy to have fast access to all kinds of media content on your smartphone/tablet or PC with the help of addons and a standard internet connection. To improve your streaming experience, install Kodi on your kodi for Smart TV instead of using your smartphone or desktop pc. However, if your smart TV does not operate on Android OS, you would be unable to install Kodi. So, how do you watch Kodi on your TV? Google Chromecast is the best and easiest way to stream Kodi to your TV. You can easily cast Kodi to your TV using Chromecast.
How to Chromecast Kodi Media Player to TV 
In this post, you can know about best free ringtones for iphone here are the information below;
Chromecast is a tiny streaming device created by Google that allows users to stream content from your phone or tablet to larger TV screens. By following the steps outlined below, you may simply Chromecast Kodi tv streams to your TV.
How to Install Kodi 19.0 on Chromecast
Actually, you can’t use Chromecast to install Kodi. You may use Chromecast to cast Kodi from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Unlike Youtube, you can’t merely select the Cast icon to cast content from Kodi to your Chromecast.
You may Kodi Chromecast content to your TV in two ways. The first method is to use the Kodi app on an Android phone or tablet, and the second way is to use Kodi on a Windows desktop or laptop.
At the same time, Kodi cannot be broadcast from an iPhone or iPad due to Apple’s tight restrictions. You can’t cast Kodi content until you jailbreak your iPhone if you’re an iOS user.
- Chromecast Kodi using Android device
- To use a Windows PC/Laptop to Chromecast Kodi
How to Chromecast Kodi 19.0 using an Android Device
Kodi for Android currently lacks a built-in feature to cast its content. To cast Kodi 2021, you must mirror the complete screen of your Android device.
(1) Join the same Wi-Fi network as your Android device and Chromecast.
(2) On your Android device, download and install the Kodi app. Kodi is now available on the Google Play Store for Android devices.
(3) Launch Kodi and set up the chromecast addons to stream the content.
(4) Minimize the app and go to the Settings menu on your device.
(5) Look for and locate the cast menu. The cast option is usually found under Bluetooth & device connection on most devices.
(6) Choose a Cast.
(7) The Chromecast device name will appear on the screen if both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(8) Selecting the Chromecast device will mirror your device on the Chromecast-connected TV screen.
(9) Click Start Now.
(10) Open the Kodi movie app and stream the contents when your device screen has indeed been mirrored on the TV.
(11) The content that you streamed to your tv will appear on your tv.
How to Chromecast Kodi 19.0 using a Windows PC/Laptop
The Windows version of Kodi, like the previous method, does not include an inbuilt cast icon. With the help of a Chrome browser, you may effortlessly cast it.
The only disadvantage of these methods is that you must use the computer to play or pause the video.
(1) Join the same WiFi network as your Windows and Chromecast.
(2) On your Windows device, download and install the Chrome browser.
(3) Go to the Cast menu by right-clicking anywhere on the Chrome screen.
(4) The device will look for those other Wi-Fi devices that are connected to the same network.
(5) The name of your Chromecast device will be displayed.
(6) Select Cast desktop from of the source tab.
(7) You would be asked if you want to share the complete screen. Select the screen and then go to the Share menu.
(8) The screen of your Windows device will appear on the TV. Now, launch the Kodi app and start kodi streaming app the content you wish to cast.
(9) The selected content will be displayed on the bigger TV screen.
Chromecast Kodi from an Android device is easy using the localcast app. The localcast app is now officially available for download on the Google Play Store.
(1) Download the following files to your Android device:
(4) Go to the home screen and navigate to the location where the XML file was downloaded.
(5) Make a copy of the file and place it in the following folder:
Android > Data > org.xbmc.kodi > files > .Kodi > userdata > paste the XML file.
(6) Now open the Kodi app and navigate to the media you want to watch.
(7) Kodi will automatically run the localcast software on your screen.
(8) Choose your Chromecast device, and your material will be cast to the tv.
Users should please remember that some Kodi addons are known for streaming copy-righted content, and your true IP address will be easily exposed while streaming those contents. As a result, you must rely on a good VPN to protect your data.