While online streaming services make it simple to acquire downloaded videos, albums, and audiobooks, the large bulk of paid content is DRM-protected. One of the most obvious disadvantages of DRM removal encryption is that you lose full control over your paid material.
For example, you cannot play them on unauthorised devices or transfer them to any computer. The good news is that DRM is not impregnable; you only need a DRM removal tool to remove DRM from these secure files.
While there is a variety of DRM removal software available, not all of it is effective, and some is not freeware. After carefully investigating nearly every popular DRM removal software available online, I compiled a list of the top 10 DRM removal applications for your consideration.
10 Best DRM Removal Software & Apps
In this article, you can know about drm remove free here are the details below;
TuneFab DRM M4V Converter
TuneFab DRM M4V Converter is, in my opinion, the best iTunes video DRM removal application because it does an excellent job of removing DRM from secure iTunes M4V movies/TV shows/music videos and saving them as MP4. Our implies that if you use this expert DRM removal tool, you won’t have to worry about iTunes M4V videos not playing on other devices.
- Provide a free preview version for consumers to use prior to putting a purchase for the entire arrangement.
- Keep the original Dolby Digital 5.1 surround soundtrack, and also multilingual subtitles and closed captions.
- Among the seven languages endorsed are English, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- On iTunes, convert a few M4V videos to MP4 format.
- Conversion in batches is allowed.
- With this DRM removal software, users can only save DRM-free iTunes videos in MP4 format.
- Due to the fact that MP4 files may be played on a wide variety of systems, including iPads.
- Android devices and game consoles are completely capable of overlooking this inaccuracy.
Requirement of the system:
Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32/64-bit) and macOS 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 (32/64-bit) (10.13 or higher are not supported currently)
Lifetime license for 1 PC: $44.95
Lifetime license for 5 PCs: $79.95
TuneFab DVD Ripper
When it comes to removing DRM from encrypted DVDs, TuneFab DVD Ripper is the best solution. This DRM removal program allows you to eliminate area codes, decrypt video encryption, and convert DRM-protected DVDs to video or audio formats, allowing you to watch ripped DVD videos on multiple computers and share video snippets on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Yahoo.
- Provides a comprehensive set of video editing and customization tools, including trimming, cropping, rotation, and volume adjustment.
- You can create a 3D video in particular.
- Could you perhaps give the revised video a once-over before saving it?
- Remove images from videos and sounds from DVDs.
- There are almost 300 supported formats, including MP4, MKV, MOV, JPEG, and MP3.
- Cracking encrypted DVDs is six times more convenient.
- A DVD-ROM drive is necessary to bypass DVDs’ DRM protection.
- Also, the complete edition is unavailable for download.
Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (SP2 or later)
The preferred operating systems are Mac OS X 10.7 or a later version.
$19.99 for a one-year license;
$29.99 for a lifetime license.
$59.95 for a lifetime license.
TuneFab Apple Converter
TuneFab Apple Music Converter is the fastest itunes DRM removal application available, enabling users to remove DRM from Apple Music files, iTunes secure AAC tracks, iTunes audiobooks, Audible audiobooks, and iTunes M4V films (Extract audio only). It’s famous for simultaneously converting several Apple Music tracks, preserving the original audio quality, and allowing users to continue experiencing Apple Music music even after they’ve been cancelled.
- Have an easy-to-use UI with configurable choices such as Bitrate, Sample rate, and so on.
- As output formats, MP3, AC3, AAC, M4A, M4R, AIFF, FLAC, AU, MKA, and WAV are all supported.
- There is almost no loss of consistency while saving DRM-free Apple Music batch conversion.
- Speed the conversion of Apple Music to standard formats by 16X.
While the trial version of this best free DRM remover application is available, users of the trial version are subject to some restrictions.
Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit)
The supported operating systems are Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
Lifetime license for 1 PC: $39.95
Lifetime license for 1 PC and 1 Mac: $63.92
Lifetime license for 5 PCs: $79.95
Aimersoft DRM Media Converter
Unlike other DRM removal tools, Aimersoft DRM Media Converter can remove DRM from both video and audio files. With this fantastic app, you can easily convert media files to fit your device, allowing you to enjoy them on the go.
- Support for a variety of output video and audio formats, including those used by the iPhone, iPod, and Apple TV, among others.
- Allows for changing output characteristics such as resolution and frame rate.
- Remove DRM six times faster from media archives.
- Conversion in batches is supported.
- This software is only part of Microsoft Windows.
- It records all other sounds that your computer makes.
The operating system is Windows.
Hard Disk Space Usable: 100MB or more.
Processor: Intel or AMD CPU operating at a minimum frequency of 750 Hz.
RAM: A minimum of 256MB RAM is required.
1 PC for a year: $19.95
1 PC for a lifetime: $39.95
Lifetime fee for 1 PC/Business: $49.95
Requiem DRM Remover
While many of you may not be aware of it, Requiem DRM Remover tool is an excellent DRM removal software for Windows and Mac (except Mac OS X 10.8 or later) that is intended to delete DRM iTunes videos, songs, and eBooks.
- There is no need for re-encoding in order to bypass DRM protection.
- Almost no loss of consistency.
Simple to use
- Since the advent of iTunes 11, this DRM removal software has remained constant.
- To ensure that Requiem runs properly on Windows, users must first install Java.
OpenAudible — Audible DRM Remvoal
OpenAudible’s desktop application is an excellent cross-platform audiobook manager for streaming, listening, converting to MP3 or M4A, and organising your audiobooks.
- Have a simple and easy user interface.
- Compliant with Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and Linux.
- It is less expensive than performing specific audio DRM removal processes.
- Due to the discontinuation of the 1.x edition, users may update to OpenAudible 2.
- OpenAudible 2 is currently only accessible in the United States of America, Germany, France, and Australia.
- Also, Windows, Mac, and Linux are supported.
Audials Tunebite is an extremely useful tool for decrypting DRM-protected audio files. It is an audio streaming recorder and media player, and a song and audiobook format converter.
- You can record songs with a fivefold increase in tempo.
- Take note of advertising and remove them immediately.
- Make a tag editor accessible.
- Only functional with Windows; powerful machine specifications.
The operating systems available are Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista.
1 GHz processing speed
1 GB RAM • 1 GB Hard Disk Space
EBook DRM Removal
The third and last DRM removal option on the list is the EBook DRM remove tool. As the name implies, it is intended to remove DRM from EPUB, PDF, and Kindle books in a few steps necessary.
- Possess an appealing graphical user interface.
- It’s simple to use.
- Sponsored products include Adobe Digital Editions, Kindle books, and B&N Nook books.
While this DRM removal tool is free, it comes with a limited feature set.
Free of charge
Kindle DRM Removal
As the title suggests, Kindle DRM Removal itunes is a popular DRM removal solution for Windows and Mac that enables you to remove DRM from Kindle books so that they may be read on other computers.
- All of the following are sponsored: AZW, AZW1, AZW3, AZW4, MOBI, and PRC.
- Conversion in batches is supported.
- Drag-and-drop capability is included.
Only Kindle books are capable of being decrypted.
Free of charge
MyFairTunes DRM removal
MyFairTunes is a free DRM removal utility app for Windows that changes iTunes M4P audio files to MP3. When you launch myFairTunes on your machine, it will automatically detect for MP4 tracks on your computer. With a single click of the “Begin” button, you can convert both of your M4P files to MP3.
easy to use;
Low operating system requirements;
It’s not completely free
If you choose the free edition, it will not work with iTunes 7.5.0 or higher
Above is a list of the top 10 DRM removal programs. The bulk of them will only unlock DRM-protected films or audios, so here are some pointers if you’re not sure which one to use. TuneFab Apple Music Converter, Aimersoft DRM Converter, Requiem DRM Remover, MyFairTunes, and Audials are some of the best DRM converters available. All of these options are good for removing DRM from iTunes songs.
For getting around DRM security in iTunes videos, TuneFab M4V Converter, Aimersoft DRMConverter, and Requiem DRM Remover are all good options. If you want to remove DRM from audiobooks, try OpenAudible, Requiem DRM Remover, Audials Tunebite, Kindle DRM Remover, and eBook DRM Remover software.