Safari is an exclusive web browser for iPhone and Mac devices. It is the best method to experience the internet on all Apple devices. Besides being the quickest browser, it is also one of the secured browsers with many exciting features. The different exciting thing about Safari is that we can Chromecast it to watch browsing things on bigger screens. Regardless of the device (iPhone or Mac), it is easy to Chromecast Safari. We have best listed the steps to Chromecast Safari browser from both iPhone and Mac.
Steps to Cast Safari from iPhone
Due to the lack of built-in cast help, you need to download a screen-mirroring app on your iPhone.
1. Download and install Chromecast streamer from the App store.
2. Once it was installed, launch it and choose your Chromecast device from the list. Click on ‘Connect.’
Note – You can’t find your Chromecast device when your iPhone and the Chromecast were connected to another network.
3. Click on the ‘Screen Mirror‘ option on the next screen.
4. Adjust the screen mirror settings like mode, sound, bitrate, resolution, and click on ‘Start Mirroring.’
5. Soon, click ‘Start Broadcast‘ to mirror the iPhone screen.
6. After mirroring the screen, launch the Safari browser and begin browsing. It will mirror on the TV screen.
Steps to Chromecast Safari Browser from Mac
Unlike Google Chrome, you can’t find direct cast help on the Safari browser. Hence, it would support if you mirrored your PC screen via Google Chrome before casting Safari.
- Connect your Chromecast device to your Television utilizing an HDMI port. At the same time, connect your Chromecast to the Wi-Fi network where your Mac was connected.
2. Launch the Chrome browser and right-click anywhere on the screen. Click the Cast menu.
3. Select the drop-down icon next to Sources and choose Cast Desktop.
4. Select your Chromecast device and the Mac screen mirror on the TV.
5. Now, minimize the Chrome browser and launch the Safari.
6. Browse the thing that you want and view it on the bigger screens.
These two methods are reliable when you want to free watch online media on Tv via the Safari browser. Android users are out of happiness as the Safari browser is not possible for Android OS smartphones and tablets.