Chromecast is a casting device to play any content on your TV through a Wi-Fi network. This device supports you to stream the apps and movies that are not accessible on the Smart TV. You can cast anything you want, and all you need is to connect the casting device and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network. In this tutorial, we guide you to Chromecast Google Play Movies on your TV.
Google Play Movies is a built-in app on Android devices and can be installed manually on other devices. It also has a built-in Chromecast feature to cast movies and shows on your TV. Google Play Movies has a vast collection of free, paid movies that you can rent or buy.
How to Chromecast Google Play Movies & TV 2021
There are no subscription packs. However, you can buy or rent a movie for a limited time or a lifetime and watch it on any device by simply logging into your Google account.
How to Chromecast Google Play Movies
To Chromecast Google Play Movies, follow any one of the below methods to cast your movies ot shows.
- Using Android device or iPhone
- Using Chrome browser
Steps to Chromecast Google Play Movies Using Android or iPhone
1. Google Play Movies comes pre-installed on all Android devices. On iPhone, you can install it from the Apple Store.
2. Make sure that your Chromecast and Android device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Start the Google Play Movies app and choose a movie or TV show to stream.
4. In the player window, press the Cast icon.
5. Choose the Chromecast device you want to cast and tap the play button.
6. Wait for few seconds, and your movies will stream on the Chromecast connected TV.
Steps to Chromecast Google Play Movies Through PC
1. Download and install the new version of Chrome Browser on your PC and connect it to the same Wi-Fi network to which the Chromecast device is connected.
2. Start the browser and go to play.google.com/movies.
3. Search and choose the movie you want to stream.
4. Now, press the three-dot icon in the upper right corner and press the Cast option.
5. Choose the Chromecast device in the list of available devices.
7. The movie will start casting on to the TV where the Chromecast device is connected.
It is accessible that the method of casting Google Play Movies on Chromecast takes only a minute or two. Make sure that all your tools are on the same Wi-Fi network. If you face any other problems, then feel free to share them in the below comment section.