Facebook is one of the best social platforms to know the world better. It has millions of users worldwide, and you can quickly stay connected with your friends and family. This app offers tons of trending and popular videos to watch. Facebook is compatible with multiple devices, including Chromecast. It means you can cast the Facebook videos to your Chromecast connected TV.
You can also cast the Facebook web version to the Chromecast with Chrome browser support on Mac and Windows computers.
How to Chromecast Facebook Videos
There are two methods to Chromecast Facebook videos.
- Using a Facebook app on Android/iPhone
- Using Chrome browser on PC
Note – Your Android/iPhone/Computer and Chromecast must be on the same WiFi network.
While using this way, you can cast only the videos available on the Facebook app. You can’t cast the Facebook pictures.
1. Download and install the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device from the Play Store or App Store, respectively.
2. Login with your Facebook account or create the latest one if you don’t have an account.
3. On the Facebook house screen, scroll through the timeline and choose the video you want.
4. Play the video and look for the cast icon on the media player.
5. Tap that icon.
6. Choose your Chromecast device from the available devices.
7. Today, the video will cast on the TV screen. To stop casting, hit the cast icon again and select Disconnect.
Using the Chrome Browser on Windows/Mac
Like your smartphone, the Chrome browser installed PC and Chromecast must be connected to the same WiFi network.
1. Continue to the Chrome Browser on your Windows or Mac.
2. Visit the Facebook site and provide your account details to finish the login process.
3. Choose a video from the feed and play it.
4. Using your mouse, right-press anywhere on the screen and tap the Cast option.
5. Choose your Chromecast device from the list and connect both the device.
6. The video that you played on Facebook will mirror on the TV.
These are the two ways to enjoy watching Facebook videos on the big screens via the Chromecast device. If you’re a Firestick user, you can make use of the Facebook Watch app to stream Facebook Videos on Firestick-connected TV.