When it comes to online content streaming sites, ViacomCBS Streaming owns and runs Paramount+, an American subscription video-on-demand OTT (over-the-top) streaming service. Favorite TV shows and live content from CBS, BET, Comedy Central, and more networks are available. If you have a participating TV provider, you can quickly activate Paramount Plus xfinity on your Firestick, Roku, Xfinity, or Apple TV by completing this guide.
Subscribers to the Paramount Network can view the most recent episodes of their favorite Shows, as well as whole seasons of multiple series and exclusive content. You may also stream live TV shows and local station channels on any device. The best feature is that you can watch Paramount Network TV on a variety of devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Firestick, and more.
But, it seems that in order to use the streaming service, you will need to register an account or subscribe to the service. Although the Paramount Plus xfinity service is free to begin with, it is recommended that you subscribe so that you may stream more content alongside your usual TV subscription. To access the Paramount Network TV service, you’ll need a TV provider. There’s no need to join up again if you have such an online account with your TV provider.
Activate Paramount Plus Firestick, Roku, Xfinity, or Apple TV
You can still access all of the content with Paramount+ if you don’t have an existing subscription plan with a supported TV provider. Users can choose between the Essential ($4.99 monthly) and Premium ($9.99 monthly) plans, depending on needs. You’ll need to activate your Paramount Plus Network on your TV streaming device, such as an Amazon Firestick or Roku, after subscribing to the ParamountPlus com xfinity service through a participating TV provider.
We’ve put up a quick guide to help you do so, irrespective of whether you’re using Roku, Firestick, Xfinity, or Apple TV. Let’s get started without wasting any more time.
To activate the Paramount+ service network on paramount Roku, make sure to complete the instructions outlined below. To do so, follow these steps:
- On the Roku remote, click on The button.
- To access the Channel Store, scroll up or down and choose Streaming Channels.
- Then, in the Search Channels field, type in Mount Network to find the app.
- Select Add Channel > Open it once the device firmware has added the channels to your list.
- Inside the channel, select your TV service provider > You’ll then see an activation code.
- Using your PC browser, go to paramountnetwork.com/activate.
- Now you must enter the activation code > Log in to your TV provider’s account using your account login and password.
- You’ve finished the process.
For Amazon Firestick:
To enable Paramount Plus com xfinity on Firestick, follow the steps below:
- Select Apps from the top menu on your Amazon Firestick.
- From the categories list, look for the app.
- Select the application once you’ve found it.
- Select GET to start downloading it, and then wait for it to complete.
- To start it, select Open >Choose your TV provider from the check menu.
- You’ll now see a code for activation.
- Open a web browser and go to paramountnetwork.com/activate.
- To activate it, enter the activation code and sign in with your TV provider.
Follow the steps below to activate the Paramount+ service on Xfinity:
- To access the Main Menu, press the Xfinity button.
- Go to the right side of the screen and select Apps.
- Select the Paramount Plus Network app from the list.
- Select your TV provider by pressing the OK button and then launching the app.
- Copy the activation code that appears on screen > Go to paramountnetwork.com/activate in your browser.
- Sign in with your TV provider after entering the activation code.
- You’re good to go after the verification process is finished.
For Apple TV:
Before turning on the Paramount Plus Network, make sure you have the app installed on your Apple TV. You can do so by following the steps below:
- To access the Home screen, click the Menu button on your remote control.
- Go to the App Store icon and search for the Paramount Plus.com xfinity Network app.
- To select the app, click the Get button and then the Open button.
- After you’ve opened the app, choose your TV service provider.
- Copy the activation code that appears and go to paramountnetwork.com/activate in a web browser.
- Make sure the activation code you copied is correctly entered.
- Sign in using your TV provider after completing the account verification process.
- On your streaming device, stream live Paramount com activate+ content.
Paramount Network TV Activation Code Not Working
If your Paramount+ service activation code isn’t working, please sure to troubleshoot it using the steps below:
- Check to see if the activation code has already expired. In some cases, this may be the primary source of the issue.
- You can also acquire a new code by clicking the Regenerate Code button on the Paramount+ activation page.
- On your streaming device, make sure to uninstall and reinstall the Paramount Plus activate Network app.
- After that, open the app and select your TV provider to obtain a new code.
- Clear your browser’s cookies and cache and trying again.
- If nothing else is working, contact customer service at [email protected] for more details.
That’s all there is to it, guys. We hope you found this guide useful. You can go a comment below if you have any further questions.